Host an event here at
Leisure Time Games
Leisure time games wants YOU to host an event
Leisure Time Games can always use event hosts. Whether it be for CENCON, a league, tournament, one of our many Games Days, or any other event, we want YOU.
If you are looking for a place to meet other like minded folks, and share your favorite hobby with them, why not come to Leisure Time Games? We have space in our shop with the tables and chairs you would need, and in the case of Games Day Events, we will have additional room in the mall at our disposal. You can take advantage of this opportunity by meeting others, sharing your hobbies and interests with one another, make new friends, and be able to use our space as your neutral meeting location.
You get to share your interests with and meet other like minded folks, we get people coming to our shop to help keep Leisure Time Games the best place to play games, paint minis, collect comics, and everything else that goes with it.
Additionally, as a way of saying thank you, if you host an event here at Leisure Time Games, we offer a special discount to event hosts. Further, if you would like to host an event at one of our Games Day Events, your admission fee will be waived.*
To host an event, we'll need some info from you first. Please fill out our Event Host form, and we'll see what we can do to accommodate you
The Fine Print
- We encourage you to bring handouts and/or fliers to help facilitate your event.
- We want to make sure your event is as successful as it can be. Your event's time and days are subject to changes. Essentially, we won't just give you a table at any time; We need to make sure we put you into a slot so that your event does not draw away from an event that was assigned a competing time slot. This works the other way too. We want to schedule your event so that there is a good change people will be available to participate, so we won't schedule someone else's event during yours either if it is reasonable to do so.
Games Day Events
*All Event Hosts who sign up to host an event at a Games Day Event will get free entry with a few caveats-
- This free entry does not apply to an event that has an additional fee. Please see the individual game entries for additional information.
- All Event Hosts are eligible for the free entry provided their game is assigned a time slot (i.e., posted in the con book). Slots will be locked in one week before the event. After this date, i.e. at the door, you will be charged the usual $5.00 entry fee. However, it will be refunded to you provided we are able to find a suitable slot for your event, whether it goes off or not. So long as you are there to run it, and are able (not playing in another game that would interfere with you being able to host for instance) your entry fee will be refunded.
- Any at the door sign ups must be run at a time that does not compete with other similar game types (ie card game, board game, miniature game, etc). We won't just give you a table at any time; We need to put you into a slot so that your game does not draw away from a game that was assigned a time slot. This works the other way too. We want to schedule your event so that there is a good change people will be available to play in it.
- Time slots will be assigned on a first come first served basis. There may need to be some fiddling with the schedule, but we will do the best we can to accommodate. If you sign up to run an event after the one week cut off (for example, at the door), your event will be at the mercy of whatever time slots we have available, so sign up before then to increase your chances of getting the slot you want. Late morning/early afternoon time slots tend to fill up first, so keep that in mind as you decide when you'd like to host your game.