The LotR Commander Party Will Be Held at Leisure Time Games on Saturday, July 22nd
Sign up for the Leisure Time Games E-Mail newsletter and be kept up to date on all the news, events and other things of interest brought to you by
Leisure Time Games
On Saturday, July 22nd from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM, we're playing Commander, but with a special set of augmented rules. Players will each have the opportunity to wield one of the Rings of Power. There will be play aids at the tables telling you the abilities that come with each ring. Players will pick a Faction card, choosing to ally with one of four different races from the books: the Elves, the Hobbits, the Dwarves, or Gondor & Rohan. Each race has a special ability printed on their respective Faction card. All participants will receive the promo, Lifecrafter's Bestiary while supplies last.
Can't Find It In Our Shop?
If we don't have it in our shop, it doesn't mean we can't help you find it. Check out our Online Store where we have access to thousands of more titles for you to choose from, all from a secure site
After each player’s draw step, if their Faction Card is not on the Temptation side, they must CHOOSE A RING. To do so, they place a counter on the Elven, Dwarven, Human, or One Ring section of this Play Aid and receive its effect. When a player places the last counter on a type of ring, the ring’s effect happens as normal, then they remove all counters from that specific ring and flip their Faction Card to the Temptation side.
Among programs, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more info
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• Placing a counter on One Ring to Rule them All will always flip a player’s Faction Card to Temptation and always clear the counter from the ring.
• Players do not gain a benefit for commanders entering the battlefield while their Faction Card is on the Temptation side.
• Players may not CHOOSE A RING on the same turn they pay to flip from the Temptation side to the other side of their Faction Card.
• Food tokens are artifacts with “o2, oT, Sacrifice this artifact: You gain 3 life.”
• If a permanent with a shield counter would be dealt damage or destroyed, remove a shield counter from it instead.
• A creature with menace can’t be blocked except by two or more creatures.
• To scry 2, look at the top two cards of your library, then put any number of them on the bottom and the rest on top in any order
*Magic The Gathering Prize Support
Wizards Of The Coast gives us very generous prize support for their prereleases in the form of booster packs. To learn more about how we break that down here at Leisure Time Games...
See you there
THE FINE PRINT
Unless otherwise specified, all listed sales prices do not include CA sales tax. So whatever it says, add 8.75% and there you go.
No returns without a receipt. Can you believe I've actually had people try to return things to me that they didn't buy from me? People, amirite?
Returns are store credit only. Insert pithy follow-up statement here.
All discounts based on multiple purchases will be on the lowest priced item. Because that's how I roll.
Special prices, special offers, discounts, and sale prices are not valid when redeeming store credit. Just because you hoarded it, doesn't mean it's worth more now.
All times, locations, events, hosts, prices and so forth are subject to change without notice. Stuff happens man.
Contact Leisure Time Games for any last-minute changes. Believe me, it happens.
Sale Items, event entries, prize support, etc. are all limited to stock on hand. You'd think I wouldn't have to say that, but there it is.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Yes, even you.