Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Duelist Nexus Premiere Event To Be Held At Leisure Time Games July 22nd-23rd, Followed By The OTS Launch July 26th
Sign up for the Leisure Time Games E-Mail newsletter and be kept up to date on all the news, events and other things of interest brought to you by
Leisure Time Games
About Duelist Nexus
Rev it up again, and enter the Duelist Nexus with this Summer’s core booster set!
Duelist Nexus introduces the first new monster Type to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME since Cyberse monsters were introduced in 2017’s Starter Deck: Link Strike! Illusion monsters cannot be struck down in battle. They can’t defeat other monsters in battle either, but they harm them in other ways instead! Check out Nightmare Magician, an Illusion monster that gives you control of any monster it battles! It can also destroy any other card on the field if another monster attacks!
Take your Synchro Summoning strategies to a whole new universe of speed with new cards inspired by Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, including the mighty Crimson Dragon from the anime series, now brought to life as an actual Synchro Monster! Make sure to pick up Assault Synchron from Battles of Legend: Monstrous Revenge so you can get a rolling start on this high-speed strategy!
Hot summer knights return! Three years after they first appeared in Rise of the Duelist, the epic saga of the fiery Infernoble Knights continues in Duelist Nexus! Dust off your Infernoble Knight Emperor Charles and your Equip Spells as you’ll need them to Summon a brand-new 3000 ATK Link-1 Link Monster that can reduce your opponent’s Spell/Trap effects to cinders!
It’s not just medieval history that’s coming to life in Duelist Nexus either! Natural history hits back with new Dinosaur cards including a new type of Grenosaurus, plus Evolsaurs that can evolve into a mighty Rank 6 Evolzar! You’ll also find new cards for Decks introduced in Cyberstorm Access like “Nemleria” as well as several awesome surprises you’ll just have to wait to see!
Duelist Nexus also includes a brand-new World Premiere theme and introduces Quarter Century Secret Rares to core boosters for the first time! 25 cards will be available as Quarter Century Secret Rares to represent 25 years of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game!
The complete Duelist Nexus booster set contains 100 new cards:
10 Secret Rares
14 Ultra Rares
26 Super Rares
(24 of these cards are also available as Quarter-Century Secret Rares, and 1 special card is ONLY available as a Quarter-Century Secret Rare!)
*Set name and contents subject to change
Duelist Nexus Premiere Event
Collect cards before their official release at the Duelist Nexus (DUNE) Premiere! Event. Every Duelist who purchases a minimum of 5 packs will receive a Field Center Card* and be entered into a drawing to win exclusive prizes including a Game Mat* and an Ultra Rare Card*!
The Premiere! Event will be held on Saturday, July 22nd and Sunday, July 23rd during regular business hours.
*while supplies last
Can't Find It In Our Shop?
If we don't have it in our shop, it doesn't mean we can't help you find it. Check out our Online Store where we have access to thousands of more titles for you to choose from, all from a secure site
Duelist Nexus Premiere Event Details
- Entry into a Premiere Event will be $22.50 plus tax
- For your entry, you'll receive 5 Duelist Nexus booster packs, 1 Field Center card, and will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win either a Duelist Nexus Premiere Event Play Mat, or an ultra-rare Crimson Dragon card
- As you'll be officially enrolled into the Premiere Event, a KCGN ID will be required. If you do not have one, one will be provided to you, or you can get one at the Official Konami Website here
- Alternatively, you may also enter the event by purchasing a box of boosters for the special price of $84.99 plus tax. You will also receive a Field Center card and be entered into the drawing
- Once you've entered the premiere event, you may purchase as many boosters as you like at $4.49 plus tax
- We'll be hosting a Duelist Nexus Premiere Event on both Saturday and Sunday
- You may enter one or both days
- Only 1 entry into the drawing per person per day
- If you win a play mat or promo card, your name will be removed from the drawing pool, regardless of if you've entered both days
- Need not be present to win, but I won't be shipping, so if you are notified that you're a winner, you'll need to arrange for pick up
- You may enter the event any time we are open on Saturday from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, and/or Sunday from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- The Premiere Event will be open play. No tournament will be held except for our regularly scheduled Sunday Tournament at 2:00 PM
- You may not use cards from Duelist Nexus in any official tournaments until the set officially releases, Friday October 21st
- In order to maximize the chance for being here when others are so you can get a chance to play with the new cards, the tables will be open for you on Sunday from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (the usual Saturday from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM has been cancelled due to another event happening the same day)
- Pictures will be taken. If you do not want your picture taken, you'll need to let us know
Among programs, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. For more info
Duelist Nexus Launch
Once the premiere event has concluded, we won't be able to sell Duelist Nexus product until the official release. However, because Leisure Time Games is an OTS (Official Tournament Store), we'll be able to sell boosters starting Wednesday July 26th. This is 2 full days before the official launch of the Duelist Nexus set, which is Friday July 28th. Also, once the set officially launches, the cards from the set will be tournament legal.
THE FINE PRINT
Unless otherwise specified, all listed sales prices do not include CA sales tax. So whatever it says, add 8.75% and there you go.
No returns without a receipt. Can you believe I've actually had people try to return things to me that they didn't buy from me? People, amirite?
Returns are store credit only. Insert pithy follow-up statement here.
All discounts based on multiple purchases will be on the lowest priced item. Because that's how I roll.
Special prices, special offers, discounts, and sale prices are not valid when redeeming store credit. Just because you hoarded it, doesn't mean it's worth more now.
All times, locations, events, hosts, and so forth are subject to change without notice. Stuff happens man.
Contact Leisure Time Games for any last minute changes. Believe me, it happens.
Sale Items, event entries, prize support, etc are all limited to stock on hand. You'd think I wouldn't have to say that, but there it is.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Yes, even you.